Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear JJ and Karson

Dear JJ and Karson,

I haven't been able to see you in awhile so I thought that I would write you a note that your mommy can read to you. I'll be sure to make it short.. I know how those attention spans are :)

I just wanted to tell you both that I miss you like crazy and think about you ALL the time. I hate that I can't see you both grow up right now. It's really hard, but I want you both to know that I love you so much!!

JJ, I bet you are getting EVEN SMARTER now that you have been in school so long! I hope that you still like school and are being good for your teachers. Take care of mommy ok? She has another baby in her belly can you believe it? Maybe you'll get another little brother? What do you think about that? OR maybe you'll get a little sister that you can play with!! I love you JJ and I'll see you soon! Love you peanut!

Karson, How are you little dude? Are you still picking on JJ.. or are you letting him think he really is the "big brother"? How many words can you say now? I bet you are saying so many things!!! Can you say "Aunt Karrie"? or I love you!!! I hope your being good and not getting into too much trouble!! Pretty soon your going to be a BIG BROTHER just like JJ! I know you'll be a great one! I'll see you soon.. I love you Kar!

1 comment:

~*Amber*~ said...

awww!!! I'm in tears right now!!! J was answering all your questions thinking you could hear him and Karson just looked at me like are you kidding?? This is super special to me and I'm sure it will be to them later on!
Love you sooo much!!