Monday, January 11, 2010

beDtiMe stOriEs

Last night at about 7:30 ( aka time to read our nightly books ) I sat on the floor with Brecken and asked Dom if he was ready to read books ... and the conversation goes :
Me : Hey Domo, you ready to read books?
Dom: (while digging at his toes ) No, I have to pick my boogies first!
Me : (laughing) You have to pick your toe boogies before you read books?
Dom: Yeah I have to pick my toe boogies (meanwhile he is picking ALL of the lint in between his toes and tossing it aside)
Me: (LAUGHS!) Ok Domo
Dom: THAT IS NOT FUNNY MAMA!
WOW - The things that are important to a 2 year old :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

WOW - LOVE that you are blogging again! (I kept checking every week for the past year)

Unknown said...

lol that is too funny, and i totally can picture him saying this!